20.9. 2018 - Lenka Caisová received a Best poster award.
19.9. 2018 - The Bohuslav Fott Prize 2016 has been awarded to Tatiana Yurchenko and 2017 to Lenka Štenclová.
The best publications:
17.5. 2018 - Pictures from the conference in Ostrava were added to the gallery section
15.5. 2018 - Registration for the CPS conference in Olomouc is open until June 24th
27.3. 2018 - Submissions for the Bohuslav Fott Prize for the best student publication in 2016 and 2017 are open until the end of March
27.3. 2018 - The next Chantransia meeting will take place on October 11th - 14th in Velemín
27.3. 2018 - The next determination course will take place in Zahradky u Ceske Lipy in June
27.3. 2018 - The next conference of the Czech phycological society will take place in Olomouc on September 17th - 19th. Registration will be open soon.
26. 8. 2017 - The next conference of the Czech phycological society will take place in Ostrava on September 17th - 20th. Registration is now open on conference website
30. 3. 2017 - The next determination course will take place in Trhanov on June 5th - 8th
6. 1. 2017 - The next meeting of the Czech Phycological Society will take place on February 10 at 10:30 in the lecture hall "Fotochemie" in Vinicna 7
10. 10. 2016 - New content was added to the homepage: photographs from various events in the Gallery section, complete version of new Memorandum of Association (only in Czech) and slide show of old photographs.
6. 10. 2016 - the list of relevant phycological conferences and meetings in 2017 was updated in the section Event calendar. For additional updates please contact pichrtovnatur.cuni.cz.
21. 9. 2016 - The Bohuslav Fott Prize has been awarded to David Ryšánek a Kateřina Procházková, both students of the Charles University in Prague.
The best student publications:
27. 6. 2016 - submissions are now open for the Bohuslav Fott Prize for the best student publication.
3. 2. 2016 - the list of all society members was updated. For any changes in contact details etc. please write to: pichrtovnatur.cuni.cz